GUIL E BIKE – Saint Guillaume05600 EYGLIERS 06 95 07 29 61 is registered in the register of travel and stay operators under the number IM005180002.
GUIL E BIKE takes out professional liability insurance from MMA Company SARL SAGA – BP 27 – 69921 OULLINS: RCP MMA 120 162 083. The Financial Guarantee is also provided by the MMA Company SARL SAGA Group – BP 27 – 69921 OULLINS, under the police number 120 162 083
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These General Terms of Sale govern sales of trips, packages or stays, within the meaning of the Tourism Code.
ARTICLE L211-2: Constitutes a tourist package, the service:
1) resulting from the prior combination of at least two operations involving transport, accommodation or other tourist services not incidental to transport or accommodation and representing a significant part of the package;
2) exceeding twenty-four hours or including one night;
3) Sold or offered for sale at an all-inclusive price.
The sale or booking of a ticket is not part of a tourist package.
REPRODUCTION OF ARTICLES R211-3 to R211-13 OF TOURISM CODE
Subject to the exclusions provided for in the third and fourth paragraphs of Article L. 211-7, any offer and sale of travel or stay benefits will result in the delivery of appropriate documents that meet the rules set out in this section .
In the event of the sale of air tickets or regular line tickets not accompanied by services related to such transport, the seller issues to the buyer one or more tickets of passage for the entire trip, issued by the carrier or under his responsibility. In the case of on-demand transportation, the name and address of the carrier, on whose behalf the tickets are issued, must be mentioned.
Separate billing of the various elements of the same tourist package does not exempt the seller from the obligations made to him by the regulations of this section.
The exchange of pre-contract information or the provision of contractual conditions is carried out in writing. They can be done electronically under the conditions of validity and exercise provided for in Sections 1369-1 to 1369-11 of the Civil Code. Included are the name or name of the seller and the indication of his registration in the register provided for in the a of Article L. 141-3 or, if applicable, the name, address and indication of the registration of the federation or union referred to in the second paragraph of Article R. 211-2.
Prior to the conclusion of the contract, the seller must inform the consumer of information on prices, dates and other constituent elements of the services provided during the trip or stay such as:
(1) The destination, means, characteristics and categories of transport used;
(2) The mode of accommodation, its location, its level of comfort and its main characteristics, its approval and its tourist classification corresponding to the regulations or customs of the host country;
(3) The catering services on offer;
(4) The description of the route when it comes to a circuit;
5. The red tape and health work to be carried out by nationals or nationals of another Member State of the European Union or a State party to the agreement on the European Economic Area in the event, in particular, of crossing boundaries and their deadlines for completion;
(6) Tours, excursions and other services included in the package or possibly available for an additional price;
(7) The minimum or maximum size of the group allowing the travel or stay to be carried out and, if the completion of the trip or stay is subject to a minimum number of participants, the deadline for informing the consumer in the event of cancellation of the travel or stay this date cannot be set less than twenty-one days before departure;
(8) The amount or percentage of the price to be paid as a down payment at the conclusion of the contract and the timing of payment of the balance;
9. The terms of price review as stipulated in the contract under Article R. 211-8;
(10) The conditions for cancellation of a contractual nature;
The cancellation conditions set out in Articles R. 211-9, R. 211-10 and R. 211-11;
(12) Information regarding the optional underwriting of an insurance contract covering the consequences of certain cancellation sets or assistance contracts covering specific risks, including repatriation costs in the event of a accident or illness
13. Where the contract includes air transportation services, the information for each section of the flight is provided for in sections R. 211-15 to R. 211-18.
The prior information made to the consumer engages the seller, unless the seller has expressly reserved the right to modify certain elements of the seller. In this case, the seller must make it clear to what extent this change can occur and on what elements. In any event, changes to the advance information must be communicated to the consumer prior to the conclusion of the contract.
The contract between the seller and the buyer must be written, drawn up in a double copy, one of which is given to the buyer, and signed by both parties. When the contract is concluded electronically, sections 1369-1 to 1369-11 of the Civil Code are applied. The contract must include the following clauses:
(1) The name and address of the seller, its guarantor and insurer, as well as the name and address of the organiser;
(2) The destination or destinations of the trip and, in case of a split stay, the different periods and their dates;
(3) The means, characteristics and categories of transport used, dates and places of departure and return;
(4) The mode of accommodation, its location, its level of comfort and its main characteristics and its tourist classification under the regulations or customs of the host country;
(5) The catering services on offer;
(6) The route when it comes to a circuit;
(7) Visits, excursions or other services included in the total price of the trip or stay;
(8) The total price of invoiced services and any indication of any possible revision of this billing under the provisions of Article R. 211-8;
(9) The indication, if applicable, of fees or taxes relating to certain services such as landing, disembarkation or boarding fees at ports and airports, residence taxes when they are not included in the price of the services provided;
(10) The timing and payment of the prize; The last payment made by the buyer may not be less than 30% of the price of the trip or stay and must be made when the documents for carrying out the trip or stay are handed over;
11. The specific conditions requested by the buyer and accepted by the seller;
(12) The terms and conditions under which the buyer can seize the seller of a claim for non-performance or misperformance of the contract, a claim that must be addressed as soon as possible, by any means to obtain an acknowledgement of receipt to the seller, and, if necessary, reported in writing, to the tour operator and the service provider concerned;
13. The deadline for the buyer to inform in the event of cancellation of the trip or stay by the seller in the event that the completion of the trip or stay is linked to a minimum number of participants, in accordance with the provisions of Article R. 211-4;
14. Conditions for cancellation of a contractual nature;
15. Cancellation conditions in Articles R. 211-9, R. 211-10 and R. 211-11;
16. Details of the risks covered and the amount of insurance coverage covering the consequences of the seller’s professional civil liability;
17. Indications regarding the insurance contract covering the consequences of certain cancellation cases taken out by the buyer (policy number and insurer’s name) as well as those concerning the assistance contract covering certain risks including repatriation costs in the event of an accident or illness; In this case, the seller must provide the buyer with a document detailing at least the risks covered and the risks excluded;
18. The seller’s information deadline in the event of the buyer’s sale of the contract;
19. The commitment to provide the purchaser, at least ten days before the scheduled departure date, with the following information:
(20) The termination and refund clause without penalty of the sums paid by the purchaser in the event of non-compliance with the disclosure obligation provided for in Article R. 211-4;
(21) The commitment to provide the buyer, in due course before the start of the trip or stay, the departure and arrival times.
The buyer may transfer his contract to a transferee who fulfils the same conditions as him to make the trip or stay, as long as that contract has not had any effect. Unless the transferor is more favourable, he is required to inform the seller of his decision by any means to obtain an acknowledgement of receipt no later than seven days before the start of the trip. For a cruise, this period is increased to 15 days. This transfer is not subject, under any circumstances, to prior authorization from the seller.
Where the contract includes an express possibility of price revision, within the limits of section L. 211-12, it must mention the precise terms and conditions of calculation, both up and down, of price changes, including the amount of the related transport and taxes, the currency or currencies that may affect the price of the trip or stay, the share of the price to which the change applies, the price of the currency or currencies used as a reference when setting the price contract.
When, prior to the buyer’s departure, the seller is forced to make an amendment to one of the essential elements of the contract, such as a significant increase in the price, and when he ignores the obligation to provide information mentioned in the 13th Article R. 211-4, the purchaser may, without prejudging remedies for damages possibly suffered, and after being informed by the seller by any means to obtain an acknowledgement:
Either terminate his contract and obtain without penalty the immediate reimbursement of the sums paid; Either accept the modification or the alternative trip proposed by the seller; An endorsement to the contract specifying the changes made is then signed by the parties;
Any price reduction is deducted from the amounts that may be owed by the purchaser and, if the payment already made by the buyer exceeds the price of the modified benefit, the overpayment must be returned to the buyer before the date of his departure.
In the case of Section L. 211-14, when, before the buyer leaves, the seller cancels the trip or stay, he must inform the buyer by any means to obtain an acknowledgement; The buyer, without prejudging remedies for any damages, obtains from the seller the immediate and penalty-free reimbursement of the sums paid; the purchaser receives, in this case, compensation at least equal to the penalty he would have incurred if the cancellation had occurred on that date. The provisions of this article do not in any way impede the conclusion of an amicable agreement for the purchaser’s acceptance of a trip or alternative stay proposed by the seller.
When, after the buyer’s departure, the seller is unable to provide a preponderant share of the contract services representing a significant percentage of the price paid by the buyer, the seller must immediately take the following provisions without prejudging remedies for damages that may have been suffered:
Either offer services in lieu of the services provided by possibly supporting any additional price and, if the services accepted by the buyer are of inferior quality, the seller must reimburse him, as soon as he returns, the difference Prices Either, if he cannot offer any alternative benefit or if these are refused by the buyer for valid reasons, provide the buyer, at no additional price, with tickets to ensure his return under conditions that can be equivalent to the place of departure or to another location accepted by both parties. The provisions of this article are applicable in the event of non-compliance with the obligation under Article R. 211-4.
The provisions of Articles R. 211-3 to R. 211-11 must be reproduced on the brochures and travel contracts proposed by the persons referred to in Section L. 211-1.
The purchaser can no longer claim the benefit of the 20-degree clause in section R. 211-6 after the benefit has been provided.
Prior to the conclusion of the contract, the interlocutor of GUIL EBIKE undertakes to provide each participant or representative of the group with a detailed technical sheet of the stay containing all the elements of the service, as mentioned in the Article R211-4 above. All this information is also available on our website.
The creation of all our routes took time and experience before we could be offered through our stays. Under pain of systematic prosecution, we ask you not to record, broadcast GPS tracks and communicate the routes for free at the end of your stay.
The level required to participate in a stay is mentioned on our website as well as in the description of your technical sheet. By committing to a stay, the participant assumes them with full knowledge of the facts and undertakes not to place the responsibility on GUIL EBIKE or the supervision in case of physical inadequacy revealed during the trip.
GUIL E BIKE allows itself to refuse the registration of a participant if the level is not compatible with that required for the stay. Our guides also reserve the right to ask a participant to interrupt their stay, if the participant has a technical level or a physical condition compromising the safety of the group. No refund will then be required.
The price is shown on the technical sheet of your stay. It is an “All-inclusive” rate from the gathering point to the dispersal point. It includes several services such as organisational and coaching costs, transport, accommodation, food. They do not include insurance, personal expenses (drinks, etc.). In the case of stays abroad, any change in exchange rates, prices of carriers or other service providers, may result in the adjustment of prices in proportion to the share it represents if their evolution exceeds 5% more, or less. For foreign travel, prices are calculated on the basis of the exchange rate of the dollar and/or the currency of the country concerned at the time of registration.
For the groups formed – bespoke quotes
The price of the trip is based on the number of participants. This price is therefore likely to be changed depending on the number of people until the day before departure (cancellation).
We organise sports trips in the wild that require good physical condition. There should be no medical contraindication to mountain biking. If you have a medical condition, it is imperative that you inform the guide at the beginning of your stay.
In accordance with current regulations, GUIL EBIKE takes out professional liability insurance. However, you must have individual liability insurance covering possible accidents, assistance – repatriation as well as search and rescue costs. You can also purchase one of our insurance forms at the time of registration or no later than 7 days after your registration date.
We send a registration form that you must return to us completed and signed, with names and surnames identical to those on your ID or passport. To validate your registration, you must accompany this newsletter with a payment of 30% of the amount of your stay if this registration is made more than 30 days from departure (100% of the amount if registration takes place less than 1 month). Your registration is considered validated as soon as we receive a confirmation email from us.
For the groups, the group leader sends the list of participants as well as the registration form signed with a 30% down payment. You will receive in return an acknowledgement email, then an invoice 21 days before departure, once the final number of participants is known.
You need to specify your choice when you sign up:
Any registration implies that the parental authority and/or guardian accept set sterms of sale by mentioning “with the agreement of” on the registration form. Before departure, we also need identification, the child’s health record, and an emergency number to contact in case of a problem. The minor remains under the responsibility of the holder of parental authority or the adult who accompanies him for the duration of the circuit and regardless of the activities practiced (hiking, mountain biking, rafting, snowshoeing, etc.). Guil E BIKE cannot be held liable in the event of a lack of supervision.
The manager must also authorize guil EBIKE in writing to act independently in the event of an accident and emergency hospitalization. The person in charge will be notified immediately.
The assistance mainly covers search-relief, repatriation and medical expenses. It occurs when a medical report makes it possible to decide on repatriation. Beforehand, in areas far from medical infrastructure and difficult to access, you must accept the organization of first aid by local means. It also compensates for the loss or theft of luggage.
The insurance protects against the financial risk of cancellation.
We offer you to take out one of the 2 contracts we have selected for you:
Each of his insurance must be purchased at the booking of your trip or no later than seven days after the booking. If you choose to purchase one of these forms, the notice will be sent to you with your invoice and your contract.
Payment can be made by cheque at the order of GUIL E BIKE, by bank transfer to the account of GUIL E BIKE or by Paypal on our web interface.
In order for a stay to be maintained, it must reach the minimum number of participants mentioned in your technical sheet. Only GUIL E BIKE is in a way to decide whether or not to maintain a circuit if this minimum is not maintained.
If we are cancelled due to insufficient participants, registered participants will be notified no later than 21 days before departure by email or phone. They will be reimbursed in full without being entitled to any compensation.
Weather conditions and level differences are part of situations beyond our control and can alter the content or continuation of the circuit. We allow our guides to modify or cancel the program to keep the group safe. In the event of a program being interrupted by the management (weather or other reason), GUIL E BIKE is committed to offering you an alternative solution. If it is not suitable for you, you will be reimbursed in proportion to the days not spent and the costs incurred.
If you withdraw, the amount of your stay will be refunded subject to the following deductions: (Individual registrations or for your group)
21 days or more from departure: No deduction of the amount of stay
Between 20 and 14 days of departure: Withholding 35% of the amount of the stay
Between 13 and 7 days of departure: Withholding 70% of the amount of the stay
Less than 7 days from departure: Withholding 100% of the amount of the stay
Participants who are absent or who do not respect the dates, times or places of appointment will not be entitled to any refund, as will any participant who interrupts a stay of his or her own.
CHANGES BEFORE DEPART
Before departure, program changes (dates, schedules, itineraries, coaching, accommodation, etc.) may occur, due to organisational difficulties or for security reasons. Each participant is then informed by email or phone or by mail. If this change affects an essential element of the program, the participant has the ability to terminate the contract or accept the proposed modification or replacement benefit by GUIL EBIKE, the resulting price supplements are taken GUIL EBIKE. Conversely, GUIL E BIKE undertakes to reimburse the price difference between the planned and those provided.
GUIL EBIKE may act as an intermediary between the customer and potential service providers (carriers, etc.). Everyone retains their own responsibilities.
Given the special nature of our stays in the wilderness, each participant must comply with the advice and instructions given by the management and must be aware that he may run some risks due to the remoteness of the medical centers.
We give you the opportunity to rent one of our ATVs for your tour. You can also come with your bike. It must be prepared, in good condition, and adapted to the chosen program. You also need to have the specific spare parts as well as all the equipment recommended in your technical sheet. You also need to come with a helmet approved.
During your stay, luggage can be carried by different carriers. It’s up to you to secure your luggage. GUIL E BIKE will not pay compensation in case of theft or deterioration. Each participant is also required to keep fragile objects (glasses, electronic devices, valuables, etc.) with them and under their responsibility. Each participant must also ensure that their luggage is present when organising transfers.
INFORMATIC – LIBERTÉS
In order to facilitate your browsing, our site www.guil-ebike.com, can send cookies to your computer. These cookies record information about your browsing on our site to improve its quality, measure attendance and spot malfunctions. The shelf life of this information on the user’s computer is one year. You can object to their registration by setting up your browser.
The email address that is requested when you fill out one of our forms is not distributed to any third party (legal or physical person) and is saved and then used by GUIL E BIKE when sending a newsletter. You can unsubscribe with the links provided in each newsletter or by simple request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All the information you give us will be used strictly as part of your stay for its good realization, as well as for the activity of GUIL E BIKE.
In accordance with Law 78-17 of 6 January 1978 amended in 200 and relating to computers, files and freedoms, you have the right to access, modify, correct, delete and object to data processing, for any information about yourself by contacting: GUIL E BIKE Quartier Saint Guillaume 05600 EYGLIERS
Any complaints or disputes must be written in a recommended letter, accompanied by any supporting documents, at the address GUIL E BIKE Quartier Saint Guillaume 05600EYGLIERS, within 15 working days following the circuit. Any unresolved or unresolved challenge is the exclusive responsibility of the Gap Commercial Court