Carefully selected accommodation , roomy minibuses, Bike specific trailers, mobile repairs workshop, bike wash, Enduro EMTB rental !
Our attention to detail and high quality service at every level
- Handpicked e-MTB specific tours
- MTB guides and qualified instructors from the Queyras
- Small groups (8 pers. max guided outings/ 6 pers. max tours)
- Large range of performance e-Bikes (up to 160mm of travel, Shimano XT, BOSCH CX Performance motor, PURION or KIOSK console, telescopic seat poles, suitable tyres, enduro protection and helmets…)
- MTB Trailers, up to 20 places
- Bike delivery to the departure point
- Drop off and Transport of hire bikes
- Logistical support on our trips
- Regular maintenance & bike protection
- Quick repairs at our bike shop / spare parts
- Photo & video montage at the end of the tour
Comprising of a minimum of 2 people, reserve your dates now!
We do the numbers, we will calculate the price of your trip so you just need to book your time off!
Contact Cyril directly on +33 (0)6 95 07 29 61
Would you like to rent an e-bike for more than a day? Ask us about our special rates
Would you like the family to come along too?…we have trailers and kids bike seats available for you to borrow and on certain accompanied rides we offer reduced family rates
GUIL EBIKE is fully insured for all the activities that we offer, the guides who work for us are also covered, however this doesn’t prevent accidents from happening and we advise you to check that you are covered by your personal insurance too.
We offer, from the moment that you reserve with us, a cancellation insurance (3%), repatriation (1%) or MULTI RISK INSURANCE (4%) with WORLDWIDE ASSISTANCE for your tour.
In the event of an accident, all of our guides are equipped with a radio to contact the emergency service as quickly as possible
For your comfort, performance and security out on the trails we only rent out high quality e-bikes
When you rent a bike with us, a suitable helmet and gloves are supplied. If you choose to rent a enduro 160 E-Bike, body protection is available at an extra cost
Our e-MTB trips and accompanied outings are classed by ability :
NOVICE= You don’t quite master all of the basic MTB techniques. (Balance, changing gear, braking, singletracks….) and you are apprehensive about taking off into the hills alone.
INTERMEDIATE= You are comfortable on your bike but you still make mistakes. Pedalling on the mountain doesn’t scare you too much but tight bends and steep slopes worry you.
ADVANCED = You have complete control of your bike on any type of mountain trail but you still have room for improvement.
EXPERT = You have total control of your bike in all situations and you are completely autonomous in the mountain. The guide might find it difficult to keep up with you but he knows where the best paths are so you don’t have to worry about planning the route.
Riding here for the past 15 years, residents of the Queyras, Guillestre and Embrun area, our guides know the region like the back of their hands.
Forget you GPS App and enjoy a guided tour !
All of our guides are state certified in mountain biking
IMPORTANT :In the event of an accident, all of our guides are equipped with a radio to contact the emergency service as quickly as possible.
All of the accommodation, carefully selected for our tours, understand the specific needs of mountain bikers and respect the following criteria :
- The staff are passionate about mountain biking or outdoor sports
- A secure area to leave your bikes
- A mobile workshop to service your bike
- Friendly & Spotlessly clean
- Delicious food and generous portions
- Beer on tap, of course…
You can be certain of the high quality of all of the meals served, we are all connoisseurs of fine food, with one of our guides married to a chef. Many of the places where we stay use local and/or organic produce and all respect any specific dietary requirements you may have
To enjoy certain areas to the max and to transport the luggage, some of our E-MTB tours have a van and a driver. A real plus for a few of our tours !
GOOD TO KNOW ! Enduro/All Mountain shuttles are available on demand and on some of our day trips that depart from the Eyglier bike centre. (9 place minibus, experienced driver, specific E-MTB trailers to insure that nothing is damaged during transportation)
We can supply you with all the equipment you need to join us on one of our tours
You will require :
- A hardtail e-MTB is acceptable on NOVICE level tours.
- A Battery 500W (400 W OK for size S bikes). We can provide a second one, depend of the brand.
- A suitable bike helmet
- Bike gloves, short or long
- A 15L ruck sack (picnic, water, sunglasses, sunscreen, windbreaker).
- Clip in shoes or not ? If you are not comfortable on tight bends, we recommend that you wear a pair of trainers, we can lend you flat pedals if required.
- Bike Kit (derailleur hanger that fits your frame, 2 pairs of brake pads, an inner tube, a multitool, puncture repair patches, tyre lever, and a bike pump)
- For all “Enduro” tours
- A full suspension e-MTB is strongly recommended for our INTERMEDIATE TO EXPERT level tours.
- Supple knee protection
- A rucksack with built in back protection if possible
On our tours :
we take a box with all necessary equipment to look after the bikes (Work stand, Parktool tool kit…)
Water points where you hose down your bikes are available at all of the accommodation stops
If you break your bike we can supply you with a top of the range e-MTB
When you rent :
a bike with us a repair kit is supplied (puncture repair patches, inner tube, tyre lever and a multi tool)
In the event of any electronic or mechanical problems you can contact the bike centre on 06 95 07 29 61.
One of the good reasons you should go with a guide who knows the local area !
There are many important factors to take into consideration when calculating the battery life you will require for each outing
1/2 day= 20 -25 kms / 500m ascent / 1/2 x 500 W
Day = 30 -35 kms / 800m ascent / 3/4 x 500 W
Day trips = 40 kms / 1200m ascent / 1 x 500 W
Queyras express ! = 65 kms / 2500 ascent / 2 x 500 W