Frequently asked questions
Over the years, we have constantly sought to strike a balance between volume and quality of service. We move slowly, at our own pace. A pace that allows us to maintain and develop the quality level of our various services
In a few lines, our DNA could be characterized, all activities included, by :
- Real know-how in the field
- a united and complementary team
- Mechanics and guides who are clearly becoming more competent over the years
- Routes adapted to electric mountain biking and to each practice
- Local guides for all destinations
- Smaller group sizes of 7 to 8 people max. depending on the stay and services
- Well-oiled logistics and attentive drivers
- A strong network of partners and accommodation providers who understand cycling
- A wide range of comfortable, high-performance bikes, from gravel to high-end enduro, regularly maintained
- Personalized customer service
- A good atmosphere despite the often intense pace!
In the shop you will find a wide range of bikes and electric bikes, from 20" to XXL.
When you rent a bike from us, you will be provided with a helmet suitable for your riding.
For enduro 160 and DH bikes, you can also rent an extra protection pack
We provide you with trailers and baby seats free of charge.
Children under 12 years of age also have reduced rates on our full and half day mountain bike trips
Ah, a long-distance adventurer!
Rates are indeed available, even beyond 5 days, so do not hesitate to contact us directly by phone or fill in the contact form to let us know your request